Full-Time AND Part-Time Positions Available
Bring In A Resume
Fill Out An Application For Employment
Drop It By The Store
Email it to the Hiring Manager
Monday thru Fridays, Saturdays when needed.
Home every evening.
Delivery area could include: East bay, South Bay, Napa, and more.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- -Adhere to all state, local and company laws and policies for safe vehicle operation.
- -Load and offload trailer safely and efficiently as needed.
- -Completes all paperwork, and obtains customer signature for proof of delivery
- -Prepare for daily route by reviewing products to accurate product loading, properly securing vehicle, and inspecting truck for proper operation
- -Actively pursue an excellent working relationship with customers by ensuring prompt and courteous service.
- -Display a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- -High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- -Must be at least 21 years old.
- -Requires a valid driver's class B license and good driving record
- -Ability to operate a forklift.
- -Good verbal communication and public relations skills.
- -Previous truck driving experience is preferred.
- -All applicants Must Meet DOT regulations.
Design by California Business Consultants